Our sincere thanks to the individuals and businesses listed below and all attending our concerts who help support our mission of bringing quality choral music to southwestern Minnesota. To become a sponsor, see the instructions at the bottom of this page.
Casey’s General Stores Inc.
Dana Funk Piano Studio, Marshall
David Doering & Nadine Marzolf, Redwood Falls
EcoWater Systems, Redwood Falls, Willmar & New Ulm
Flesner Piano Studio, Tracy
Infinity by Sisters Bridal, Marshall (In Kind)
Meadowland Farmers Coop, Lamberton
Roger & Donna Potter, Braddock ND
Redwood Area Community Education, Redwood Falls (In Kind)
Wing-Bain Funeral Homes, Granite Falls
Aviva & Yardena Meyerhoff, Minneapolis
Beryl Perry, Sacred Heart
Duane Heiling Ameriprise Financial, Redwood Falls
Ed & Kay Rauk, Spicer
First Independent Bank, Lucan
Hoffman & Brobst, PLLP, Marshall
Joyce & Harry Johnson, Redwood Falls
Moonstone Farm, Montevideo
Peter & Rose Meyerhoff, Brooklyn Park
Anderson-Tebeest Funeral Home, Montevideo
Daniel & Deborah Dack, Montevideo
Hanson & Dahl Funeral Home, Dawson
Mark Goodenow, Marshall
Montevideo Veterinary Clinic PA, Montevideo
Music Street Inc., Marshall
Roger & Shirlee Gilmore, Pipestone
The Chorale has a goal to increase our audience by an average of 20% by the end of 2 years. We would like to expand our horizons while continuing to make music with you in our prairie communities. Please join our efforts by doing one of the following:
1) Give to the Computers for the Chorale fund through GiveMN.org
2) Suggest someone for the business manager position
3) Become a Sponsor: Learn more below
4) Encourage business owners and members of your community to become PAC Sponsors
* Sponsors will be listed in the Prairie Arts Chorale program and web site for the year (2 seasons).
* Arranger and Composer level businesses can have their logo in the program instead of just their name. Please send your logo in .jpg format to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Sponsors giving at the Arranger level will receive two free tickets, and sponsors giving at the Composer level will receive four free tickets.
* Depending on the date they donate, sponsors may not be listed in the program until the following season.
* Your tax-deductible contribution will go towards producing our concert seasons and increasing our long-term stability and capacity.